Name: Clay Wren
Hometown: Columbia, SC
1. What is your favorite GDH meal?
2. Finish this statement: “I think PC should…”
- Get rid of a few unnecessary general education requirements
3. What are your feelings about karaoke?
- I do enjoy it myself if I actually already know the song. Anytime karaoke is available anywhere, it’s a guaranteed good time.
4. Leftie or rightie?
- I’m right handed.
5. If you could be granted one wish what would it be?
- It would a personal wish to take care of some family related hardships.
6. What did you dress up as last Halloween?
- Unfortunately I did not participate is dressing up last Halloween.
7. If you had to be a cereal mascot for 24 hours, who would you be? Why?
- I would be a mascot for life cereal because the box usually has a person smiling. I figure being a person for a mascot wouldn’t be too difficult.
8. Name the first CD you ever bought.
- I actually have never purchased a CD.
9. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
- I like to get ahead in my homework, play my instrument, soccer, socialize, napping.
10. Do you have a catchphrase?
- I do not believe so, but if I had to pick, mine would be, “That’s ratchet.”
11. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want cast to play you?
- The Smith boys and gradually Will Smith.
12. It’s late. You are hungry. McDonalds or Waffle House?
13. Are you a procrastinator? If so, what should you be doing right now?
- I think I am in the center. If I know I have time to complete an assignment and can efficiently complete it in the time I have allowed myself, then I will put it off. I was about to work on English.
14. What is your favorite holiday?
15. Have you ever met anyone famous?