Hometown: Clemson, SC
1) What condiments do you put on a hamburger?
I only put meat and cheese on my burgers.
2) What is your favorite movie line?
My favorite movie line is “Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don’t kill their husbands.” (Legally Blonde)
3) Do you sing in the shower?
I really enjoy singing in the shower at home but I try not to in the dorms.
4) Do you think chivalry is dead?
No I do not think chivalry is dead. I just think that some boys need to be reminded of it.
5) Who is your favorite Disney princess and why?
I really like Mulan. She’s very strong minded and powerful by herself, but she also gets the man of her dreams.
6) If you could have any super power what would it be?
I would want to be invisible so that I could scare my friends.
7) What song always brightens your day?
The song “Pray for You” by Jaron and the Long Road to Love always makes me laugh.
8) What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I jumped off of a rock twenty feet above Lake Keowee when the water was really low.
9) What habits have you developed since you started the semester?
I drink way too many sodas for the caffeine because I don’t drink coffee.
10) What is your favorite book?
My favorite book is The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo.
11) Have you ever met anyone famous? Who?
I met the country singer Jimmy Wayne. He’s not very famous but he pulled me up on stage at the Grand Ole Opry in front of the entire audience during his performance.
12) How many times does your phone ring before you answer it?
My phone basically goes straight to voicemail, but I promise I’ll call you back!
13) Name the first CD you ever bought.
Who Let the Dogs Out by Baha Men.
14) If your life were made into a movie who would you want to play you?
Rebel Wilson or Amanda Bynes
15) You see an unidentified creepy-crawly. What is your reaction and response?
Maybe if I don’t move it’ll leave the room…